W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My Location: United States - Central Time Zone, Cricket (an AT&T mvno)

My Device:
Lumia 1520, RM-938_lta_lta_905, Mobile Operator 000-22. This device has never been off official. No Preview for Developers, no Insider Preview. (I love my Beast Phone[SUP]TM[/SUP] way too much to to fiddle with that stuff on here. That's why God invented backup phones.)

I backed up yesterday and nothing has really changed as I've been driving a 640 on Insider Release ring for the past few weeks.

Backup servers appear BUSY as I kept stalling at 16%. Imma go with yesterday's backup.

Could not find Upgrade Advisor with a store search. Luckily I had it earlier and uninstalled it. Found it on "my apps" list and reinstalled. Ran the Upgrade Advisor. It found an Upgrade to Windows 10 immediately.

I have autoinstall for updates turned off. On to Settings > update > update is waiting (I also got a toast notification). Downloading/Installing W10M now...

wp_ss_20160317_0001.jpg

hethler

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked Lumia 1520

Guys, it is important to note that if you have "Upgrade Advisor" already installed on your phone, make sure to update it (Advisor app) first for you to be able to get this update (provided that your phone is eligible)

CdxPJRLUYAAvSyN.jpgCdxPJeHUIAAVKSt.jpgCdxPJntUYAA1BH5.jpg

deepak loria

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Yes I downloaded the app
After agreeing
I checked phone update I got the update

I m using lumia535
I am from india
I don't know 😞 how to add screenshot sorry for that

Thunder19

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
link

here

Thanks, but I've already stated that the app does not appear in the store for me. Since kristofpetho has the same phone, but different carrier, I wanted to know if he was able to download the app. Amazing that the store can/will block apps based on your carrier. Pretty much will never get a carrier phone again, unless its the only option.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you are reporting please remember to state model and variant.

"I have .107" may not hold for all models/variants. Details are nice.

On my 1520.3 RM-938_lta_lta_905, Mobile Operator 000-22, NO Terms to acknowledge. This Microsoft Account is already on Insider with another phone. Maybe first time to 10 needs the TOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo