Is this already a known problem? I've searched the forums and wasn't able to find anything on it. When picking a option from a drop down list, the page refreshes and nothing is selected. For example, I was trying to transfer money from one account to another account on bankofamerica.com but once selecting my first account from the drop down list, the page just refreshes and nothing is selected. Anyone have a workaround? I was almost late on paying my credit card bill.
    08-19-2015 01:52 PM
    I've got the same issue. Really annoying
    banjaboo likes this.
    08-19-2015 03:40 PM
    Is this already a known problem? I've searched the forums and wasn't able to find anything on it. When picking a option from a drop down list, the page refreshes and nothing is selected. For example, I was trying to transfer money from one account to another account on bankofamerica.com but once selecting my first account from the drop down list, the page just refreshes and nothing is selected. Anyone have a workaround? I was almost late on paying my credit card bill.
    Have you tried a hard reset after the last update? I haven't, maybe I should...
    08-20-2015 02:29 PM
    Have you tried a hard reset after the last update? I haven't, maybe I should...
    Yes, I have tried a hard reset. It doesn't fix the issue.
    louba likes this.
    08-20-2015 02:49 PM
    I'm also having this issue, no solution yet.
    08-21-2015 03:21 AM
    Found a workaround, download and use opera mini web browser. Well, it worked for my Bank of America transfer but didn't work when trying to pay for BMW. Let me know if it works for whatever website you guys are trying.
    08-21-2015 07:39 AM
    There's a lot of feedback and upvotes on Windows Feedback for this; it is a known problem.

I'd suggest using @banjaboo's advice for sites with forms until this is fixed.
    banjaboo likes this.
    08-21-2015 07:44 AM
    Are you using touch, or a cursor? If you're using touch, I think it has more to do with the individual websites, as I have a site where the dropdowns work and another where they don't.
    08-21-2015 07:51 AM
    Are you using touch, or a cursor? If you're using touch, I think it has more to do with the individual websites, as I have a site where the dropdowns work and another where they don't.
    This might be a stupid question, but what you mean by touch or cursor? I'm on a 1520.
    08-21-2015 08:03 AM
    This might be a stupid question, but what you mean by touch or cursor? I'm on a 1520.
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were using a 1520. My question was related to whether or not you were using your finger vs a mouse pointer on a tablet/laptop/desktop. For me, some drop down menus work on my Surface Pro 3 only if I hover my mouse over them, whereas others will work if I touch them with my finger. This doesn't help you though, so... my apologies :)
    banjaboo likes this.
    09-02-2015 04:26 AM