How do I backup my W10M on El Capitan?

Jon Arild Aanestad

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So, I want to install the latest windows 10 preview on my Lumia 630, but I figure it's a good idea to back up my phone before updating. Problem is that I can't seem to get it to work with the Windows Phone app on my mac. The app doesn't recognise that I've connected the phone. There's nothing wrong with the cable, as my mac asks me what I want to do with the images once I connect it.

Does anyone have a solution?

trivishal

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Don't install windows 10 mobile technical preview in your phone if you use it as a daily driver. This is only for beta tester who use it only to notice bugs, report it and send suggestions to improve the OS, as it is a beta tester program. As for backup, you can only backup data for only some participating apps, settings, passwords, and start screen layout from your Lumia 630 itself, go through settings and backup section within you'll be able to do this. If your Mac doesn't recognize your mobile, try uninstalling and re-installing, and updating the Windows phone app in your Mac, this should work. If not, use another cable and try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo