Random: When will facebook and facebook messanger be updated for Win 10 mobile?

ftruehill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
i have a Nokia 1520 of course with the the current windows 10 build. i love the phone and all aspects of it. but i have to wonder when will Facebook and Facebook messenger be updated? i know twitter is has revamped it's app. and for Instagram there's 6Tag but i'm sure i'm not the only one wondering this question. Thoughts?

ftruehill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
it's bad when i use my phone 6 (my secondary phone) for social media interactions instead. just the lack of like replying back to a comment i have to go to the mobile website to do so. when i really want to do it all on one phone

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Facebook updated ? LOL, does not even support Application backup, what a Joke, even the iPhone's version as updated like a week ago....

Just because WIndows Phone has apps, does not mean their better in anyway....

ftruehill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
and to note that facebook messanger just added a voice assistant like cortana ....so i'm sure as time goes along, the app quality in other OS compared to Win OS will show. but then again, who knows..might surprise us this year.

griesmonkey

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Is this the highlight of the WP experience? Arcane workarounds and apps leap years behind Android/iOS? Sigh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is what I'm talkin about! I came back looking for a better OS and somewhat updated apps. These apps haven't been updated since they were created 3 years ago. As soon as the Note 5 active comes out I'm probably switching back to android unless some major apps I use start getting updates after WM10 is released officially.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99