How to synchronize my contacts?

Ivan-Baraban

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I have just upgraded my Lumia 1520 to Windows 10 Insider Preview and got the issue with contacts synchronization. The problem is that contacts, added to @live.com account via web interface (i.e. from PC) doesn't appears on my phone, which is connected to this account.

I did the next:
1) Upgraded to Win10 with hard resets before and after the upgrade.
2) Connect the phone to my @live.com account.
3) All the contacts from this @live.com account has appeared on my phone.
4) I noticed that a lot of my contacts are in the another @gmail.com account. I imported them from @gmail.com to @live.com account successfully, all the new contacts appeared in the contact list of my @live.com account (in the web interface).
5) After more than 30 minutes these new contacts didn't appear on my phone (the PC as well as phone are connected to the internet).
6) I opened "Settings > Accounts > Sync your settings" and saw that sync is on: sync your settings.png
7) I opened "Settings > Accounts > Your account > Manage my Microsoft account" and web page with my @live.com account settings was successfully opened. So, it seems there is ok with my account.
8) I tried to open "Settings > Accounts > Your account > Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" I saw an infinite progress: progress.png. I waited up to 15 minutes on this screen without any result.

So, what have to be done in order to synchronize my @live.com account with the phone on order to the newly added contacts be passed to the phone?

Thanks.

Attachments

• your account.png
    your account.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos