09-11-2015 02:22 PM
27 12
tools
    Last edited by SOURAVMS; 09-08-2015 at 04:30 AM.
    DavidinCT, k72, sinisfree and 12 others like this.
    09-08-2015 02:37 AM
    Look the sky is falling!
    09-08-2015 03:05 AM
    Look the sky is falling!
    He's got a point.
    xandros9 likes this.
    09-08-2015 07:55 AM
    He's got a point.
    Yes, his point is the usual panic that happens every time something is done on WP... nothing new.

Unfortunately people think there's an OS war going on but MS isn't fighting one. I think people haven't quite figured that out yet. So we'll continue to have these temperamental fits while MS does what it's going to do to suit them and what they want to achieve. Up to you if you want to be part of it or not. You don't have to. No one is forcing you to.
    TgeekB, a5cent and Visa Declined like this.
    09-08-2015 08:10 AM
    I swear I saw this in another thread...

but regardless, it was fun to watch and laugh at since it makes sense. The sky here is indeed falling, unless they have some new Camera upgrade that will blow us away, which I doubt.
    Slovenix and Ian_Superfly like this.
    09-08-2015 08:26 AM
    that's sooo funny..... and sad...
    DavidinCT and Ian_Superfly like this.
    09-09-2015 03:15 AM
    I think Hitler would be more of an Android guy but it's funny either way. Sad but funny.
    Ian_Superfly likes this.
    09-09-2015 04:02 AM
    I think Hitler would be more of an Android guy but it's funny either way. Sad but funny.
    But he is converting at the end of the video...
    09-09-2015 07:07 AM
    Nah, he "explodes" about every development in the tech world! Did you ever look through these videos on YouTube? Sometime when you have an hour or three, sit down with a bowl of popcorn, your favorite beverage, and enjoy!

I have to wonder though; are these videos funny if you speak German?
    xandros9 likes this.
    09-09-2015 07:13 AM
    Yes, his point is the usual panic that happens every time something is done on WP... nothing new.

Unfortunately people think there's an OS war going on but MS isn't fighting one. I think people haven't quite figured that out yet. So we'll continue to have these temperamental fits while MS does what it's going to do to suit them and what they want to achieve. Up to you if you want to be part of it or not. You don't have to. No one is forcing you to.
    When a company suffers from, at least a perceived, lack of apps, removing some of their own popular ones seems nonsensical.
    09-09-2015 07:49 AM
    But he is converting at the end of the video...
    It's not a happy ending though.

I still remember the day when HD-DVD finally fell apart. A MS backed format that was also mismanaged from the beginning. History repeats itself.

vicky geth and xandros9 like this.
    09-09-2015 08:13 AM
    Funny video... Sad 😢 truth
    xandros9 and Ian_Superfly like this.
    09-09-2015 08:32 AM
    I have to wonder though; are these videos funny if you speak German?
    No, all the fun is in seeing the subs and imagining he is saying that. If it was in english or italian or even spanish and maybe french too it would lose all the fun to me because I would understand most of it.
    tgp and a5cent like this.
    09-09-2015 08:49 AM
    Made me laugh. It's always the end of the world from someone despite a continued (slow) rise in global sales. Let's see what the next year brings!
    09-09-2015 02:21 PM
    No, all the fun is in seeing the subs and imagining he is saying that. If it was in english or italian or even spanish and maybe french too it would lose all the fun to me because I would understand most of it.
    So people do know what this feels like for me! ;-)
    tgp likes this.
    09-09-2015 02:23 PM
    This video was so "ehm FREAKING" hillarious I can't imagine a viable device that one can upgrade to if he had thr Lumia 920
    sleeve22 likes this.
    09-09-2015 03:44 PM
    Funny, and sad.
    09-09-2015 04:07 PM
    "it even has panorama app"
    I loled
    kumarss and k72 like this.
    09-09-2015 04:23 PM
    It's okay... Phone and Messaging apps will stay... for a while.
    Love it. I don't know what movie that's from, but that seen is so good for many situations. I remember my networking class almost falling out of our chairs watching Hitler does Subnetting.
    09-09-2015 09:01 PM
    So people do know what this feels like for me! ;-)
    I always suspected that the humor would be lost on someone who understands the dialogue, but I didn't know for sure. I do not speak German.

We non-German speakers do have an advantage here; we can watch the video many times over, each time with Hitler going postal over a different issue!
    RJ Priest and a5cent like this.
    09-09-2015 09:21 PM
    I always suspected that the humor would be lost on someone who understands the dialogue, but I didn't know for sure. I do not speak German.

We non-German speakers do have an advantage here; we can watch the video many times over, each time with Hitler going postal over a different issue!
    As soon as you understand the dialog it just gets way too intense and serious to be able to laugh over it, not to mention the mismatch being quite annoying.

I can somewhat recreate the experience by muting the audio, but of course you then lose much of the emotionality the scene is intended to have, so yeah, definitely an advantage for you guys ;-)

The actor playing Hitler is Swiss BTW.
    tgp likes this.
    09-09-2015 09:43 PM
    LOL that is super Awesome. please send this to Microsoft , hey put it on that gabe Twitter !!!
    09-09-2015 11:23 PM
    As soon as you understand the dialog it just gets way too intense and serious to be able to laugh over it, not to mention the mismatch being quite annoying.

I can somewhat recreate the experience by muting the audio, but of course you then lose much of the emotionality the scene is intended to have, so yeah, definitely an advantage for you guys ;-)

The actor playing Hitler is Swiss BTW.
    We can create a version with Mussolini :D our other beloved WW2 misfit
    Last edited by a5cent; 09-11-2015 at 08:53 AM. Reason: language edit
    09-10-2015 02:16 AM
    ^ I understand too much Italian for that to work unfortunately... unless you've got footage of Mussolini speaking something other than German, English, French or Italian/Spanish.
    09-11-2015 08:55 AM
    Made me laugh. It's always the end of the world from someone despite a continued (slow) rise in global sales. Let's see what the next year brings!
    There is slow and there is a snail pace...

The video hit the nail on the head for me, I have even been eyeing some Android devices and that is really said because I love Windows Phone but, how long can one really wait for a OS to even get close to competing with options and apps like everyone else ?

It's the normal thing for Windows Phone, if you want a new app, or a smartwatch...Just wait or coming soon, stuff that was said years ago.
    09-11-2015 09:30 AM
27 12