New features

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Is Mix View still coming to Windows 10 Mobile? After reading about Apple's force touch technology I can't help but think how Microsoft basically already had the blueprint for different usage interactions but never really got behind it. And with MixView they didn't even need to include a special pressure sensitive display for it. I haven't heard much more about it or even if it is planned still. I do think it would be awesome and very much help differentiate between apps and live tiles even more. I am really getting weary of waiting for Microsoft to just make something awesome happen especially when they had the vision to do it. The same goes for the cancelled McLaren design. I don't understand why they couldn't recycle that design for the Lumia 950/950XL rather than the more 640/640XL designs(based on one set of leaks/renders). Or why they couldn't just update the specs of the Lumia 925 with a larger screen. I don't get why the artist showing on the lock screen hasn't been included in the initial Groove Music revamp. Or why there's no dedicated "wallpapers" section in the Photos app. When will Microsoft start using the great ideas sitting on the shelf and stop breaking perfectly(or better than what we have now) working services for unfinished ones waiting for old features to be added again? This is why I left Windows Phone last year besides not getting a flagship and not knowing when to expect one. I've kept my Lumia 920 as a test device on the technical preview but as much I love Windows Phone I am reluctant yet hopeful to return.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I can't help but think how Microsoft basically already had the blueprint for different usage interactions but never really got behind it.

Pretty much the story of WP to date. And I wouldn't expect anything new or innovative with W10M when they can barely get the basics functioning properly after all these years....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077