Why should I update my phone to Windows 10?

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 on PC fixes issues of pertaining to Windows 8..1 on a desktop... Windows Phone 8.1 added several new features like notification drawer, Apps on SD, Start Screen Customisation etc.

But what does W10 on mobile has new to offer.. Why should I update to it?
Also I would like to know...if the start background in Windows 10 Mobile be changed the way as it used to be in 8.1...i mean black background with wallpaper in between tiles?

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I think we don't have choice.... After the official release of w10m, the universal apps/store will replace the old ones and developers will shift to the be platform and leave the current wp8/8.1 device at the state like the sad wp7.8 before. It's a one-way highway and we can just accept it and hope our phone get proper update to w10m...lumia phones will being taking care of that's for sure but for htc/samsung/huawei users I'm not sure.....

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well, you're looking at a better, prettier (kinda, depends on what you like), more optimised system. For the full list of new features, check this thread. All in all, the reasons to update heavily outpower the reasons not to update, but at the end it's all up to you.

cane prevost1

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My phone looks better on 10 but really doesn't work any better than it did on 8.1. It really is a "so what" upgrade in terms of functionality. Haven't seen anything yet that really makes me glad I've updated.

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
You know, I really hate these "convince me to do blah blah" posts. Do it or don't.

I intend to ask " Whats New " by posting it. For me...windows 10 mobile only means a forced upgrade in order to keep up with PC version number. I can't see anything new in it...its only the changed start UI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa