I thought this forum was for W10M....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I was trying to find a few snippets regarding TP, but loads of threads on here are just arguments about 'other' OS's being better etc.

With the release of, a requested, preview on Friday, with known issues, how about we knuckle down and not get distracted by those who's glass is half empty.

Make life easier for the admins......

Yes I have been involved in a couple, but mainly to 'enlighten' that ALL OS's have issues. Especially when you fit SOC in a banana :excited:

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Seems that WP users just like to *****.

Yeah, It seems that way. I don't recall it being as bad when I was cooking android roms, especially on the 'other' dev site. I never thought, probably stupidly, that specific forums, like this one, would be hijacked by keyboard warriors and trollers.

On here, I thought there would be a more mature attitude... WP seems to be a more grown up OS, and especially good for someone like me who runs a business on the road. We exclusively use 640's, and the wife and I run 640XL's. That's 7 devices, plus all of my kids have them as well, ranging from a 435, 930, 635 x2. The love them. One came from iOS, and the other three from android. That's a lot of devices on the WP ecosystem.

I just don't get it when people argue the toss about another OS, on a forum specifically for W10M. They all have their own quirks and issues. If WP survives, then great. If it doesn't, then we had a crack at it, but discuss it's downfall or uprising somewhere else. Sorting the wheat from the chaff, makes obtaining the info you want, difficult.

I love my WP's. I hope it picks up. If not then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers