The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
02-01-2016 03:49 AM
178 12345 ...
tools
    To allow Office 365 reminder acknowledgements & notifications to sync with desktop acknowledgements. Why do I always have to dismiss twice for appointments, etc?
    WesleyBPeres likes this.
    09-23-2015 11:28 AM
    I'd like to have
    -More notifications in the lockscreen
    -Interactive livetiles
    -Something when you swipe to the left of your homescreen
    -But the most important: a decent notification center
    NeerajMakeBelieve and aXross like this.
    09-23-2015 11:43 AM
    Tap to pay.... it is absolutely the only thing I wish my 928 had that it currently does not..
    NeerajMakeBelieve likes this.
    09-23-2015 12:33 PM
    Tap to pay.... it is absolutely the only thing I wish my 928 had that it currently does not..
    Supposedly that is coming, in some form or fashion, to W10M
    09-23-2015 12:37 PM
    Absolutely agree with tap to pay - would be nice if it integrated with banks too, like how wallet was supposed to work in WP8, so you can see your account balance when you tap to pay. Getting this sort of participation out of banks globally, I admit, would require a monumental effort.
    Also:
    -Improved action centre - more actionable notifications
    -Improved slide over music controls (the one you get when pushing the volume key) - should be able to swipe down and get your playlist so that you can jump directly to songs instead of having to open the music app. Also allow 3rd party apps to integrate with these improved controls.
    -Cortana functionality - firstly expanding Cortana more rapidly to other regions, secondly feature parity for those regions. Thirdly, contextual recognition like we were promised when Cortana launched - so you have an email open and say 'remind me about this email in 3 hours', and Cortana would know what email you mean. Or in the music app, you could say 'find me other songs by this artist' and Cortana knows what you are talking about because she can 'see' your screen.
    09-23-2015 06:12 PM
    1. Multiple Finger Touch
    2. Split Screen
    3. Setting to customize Notification banner for each different app and customized way to dismiss the notification banner.
    4. Option to change the font colour of the whole phone, menu, notification, tiles name, contact names etc.
    5. Notification bar should also be rotate with the screen
    6. Removal of app minisation when pressing the back button. Apps should close when we back out of app.
    7. Cortana for Indian English accent
    8. there is no option in Voice recorder to save the recorded file. Recorded file should save in SD card.
    9. More Edit options in Word, excel and power point.
    10. Store and apps should not have any restriction of regions. All apps at same price through the world.
    11. remove download limit on files and apps.
    12. Documents and files can be pinned on home screen and for these files or documents can be collected in folder... just like the App folder presently available in Windows 8.1 and windows mobile 10.
    13. Glance screen is annoying and irritating
    09-23-2015 06:24 PM
    "13. Glance screen is annoying and irritating"

I thought we were talking about what to add, not what you want to take away. Plus you can just switch it off. Plus, I can't live without it, I love the Glance screen!
    09-23-2015 07:23 PM
    Integration of all chat platforms with the default messaging application that is built in with WM10: Facebook chat, Google Hangouts, Viber, and Whats App are the ones I'd like dedicated support for, all merged into one app. I vaguely remember long ago that the messaging application had the ability to weave text messages and facebook messages too into a single thread... something like that, but with more platforms.
    09-23-2015 07:32 PM
    Digital audio out (to be able to use an external DAC)
    09-23-2015 09:43 PM
    Automatic sound profiles is the only thing I'm hoping for.
    09-23-2015 09:56 PM
    More options for arranging tiles on the start screen. Nothing should shift up unless I want it to.

Landscape mode on start screen.

Outlook Calendar tile shows 1-3 events.

Death to the circular people tiles.

Apps to stop asking me to review them after I've already reviewed them.

Integrating music store back into Groove.

Remove the lock screen. Allow me to go from power button straight to start screen.

More than just white or dark theme. Let me get that gray theme, yo!

A close all/select all feature to every part of the OS.

Same day app updates for multiplatform releases (see Skype).

First party Xbox One games that use Smartglass.

MOAR PIVOTS!!

App integration into lock screen.

Zune
    09-23-2015 10:44 PM
    I'd like to have quick launch option for few apps that I would like to choose like dictionary etc.....
    HeyCori likes this.
    09-23-2015 11:20 PM
    More lively "Live Tile" features. More numbers of them active all at once.
    Tiles updating content from the developers web site more often.

"Demo mode" pre programmed to really show off many large flipping tiles with many many images separated with static medium and smaller tiles with lesser number of images and "number" notifications updated.

At least one tile, the first one, "semi-streaming" live news from CBS or CNN or FOX. Repeating, and refreshed/ updated every 15 minutes with the newly current 8 - 12 news stories.

"Program" the live tiles to be updating to be visually interesting. Catch peoples attention with the changing content.

Choice to have the ZUNE music graphic animations be active all the time, running through your chosen play list, showing off your songs graphically with the ZUNE animations on a big tile.
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 09-23-2015 at 11:40 PM.
    HeyCori and NeerajMakeBelieve like this.
    09-23-2015 11:22 PM
    That could be terrible. lower end device users use lower end SD cards that mean 5MB/s writing speed for your ram. No please.
    What?
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 09-24-2015 at 12:46 AM.
    09-24-2015 12:05 AM
    I want to add 1. Windows live messenger like when i buy lumia 820 first time that time i am connect with facebook in my message (support in lumia black and Lumia amber). 2. Eualizer support for internal speaker. 3. Caller id support. 4. Cortona will support in every application and files.
    09-24-2015 01:24 AM
    - a proper Desktop/non-touch Mode with a decent Start menu, no live tiles/apps and no wasted space everywhere
    - the ability to turn off all tracking/"feedback" options
    - return of a functional Windows Update component that gives the user back control
    - restore OneDrive functionality to how it works in Win 8.1
    - A consistent UX/UI, not the mash of 3 (Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10) we have now

And maybe most importantly, enough of the constant beta testing, bugs and issues that come with it. Just put the resources into getting it right and then release it as a SP or incremental version 10.1, .2 etc
    09-24-2015 01:42 AM
    0.download manager and bluetooth file manager support
    1. Zune animation and artwork like in desktop msusic app
    2. call recording pls,
    3. all in one messaging
    4. great apis
    5. one single photo viewer which plays all gif and cinemagram and live n all,, not shi# everytime i have to open another app
    aXross likes this.
    09-24-2015 05:08 AM
    Linked inbox for emails and all in one messaging
    09-24-2015 06:34 AM
    Linked inbox for emails and all in one messaging
    I have 5 accounts on my phone and I really like to keep them separate but I do understand that some people prefer to have all in one box so it should be there but just as an option...
    09-24-2015 06:36 AM
    A mobile payments solution.

Once Google bought the Softcard technology that the carriers used, and rolled it into Android Pay/Google Wallet, Microsoft was left without an alternative or fallback, and now have to come up with one from scratch, like Apple or Samsung did.
    09-24-2015 07:32 AM
    -Dock icons (Dock icons on WM10 are the same as start menu on W10)
    -Grid instead of list (app drawer)
    -Less "cyber / techno" design of the UI
    09-24-2015 08:03 AM
    Extensions in Edge (read ad block).
    09-24-2015 08:07 AM
    -Something similar to Blackberry Hub
    -A real call/text blocker
    09-24-2015 08:15 AM
    More for PC, but kind of a "shared feature"....The ability to SMS from both PC and phone via Bluetooth connection like iMessage can.

Second Choice:
    Wireless sync to PC like Zune used to have.
    09-24-2015 08:32 AM
    I'd like to have
    -More notifications in the lockscreen
    -Interactive livetiles
    -Something when you swipe to the left of your homescreen
    -But the most important: a decent notification center
    I quoted myself to add one feature I forgot:

-Quiet hours without Cortana (as iOS does and I thing Android has implemented)
    WesleyBPeres and aXross like this.
    09-24-2015 08:45 AM
178 12345 ...