If you had to add a feature to W10M, what would it be?

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Make it easier for apps created for Iphone and android to work on Windows devices. Some of
those apps, by not being able to work on Windows, may prevent people from purchasing a
Windows device. When unlocking the phone, the first thing seen should be the start screen, the
person may have an emergency and need to call 911, a delay may end a life.

anfu

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a list. :(

1. Xender to work like a IOS / BB at least, Available version is not working well. If Possible Allow apps (xap) to send through. (Dont know its a microsoft or develepoer thing - Sahil Blochlo, etc) :angry:

2. Equalizer should be available when the headphone is even not plugged in. (mentioned by one already in the above comments)

3. Bluetooth settings and operations have to be more easier. (if not paired we need to open Bluetooth in settings to show in the other phone. otherwise we have to wait little more time.) :angry:

4. Show the application installation status in the notification panel. i mean all the download too done by the phone native apps have to show in notification with status. :unhappy:

5. Allow background download in (Microsoft EDGE)browser or in anything. Please i'm begging :crying:

6. Keep the Nokia Pureview in New Phones (A Request to Microsoft - Not about W10 mobile).

7. "Recently Added" , a playlist should be added to the Groove Music. :straight:

8. In Dialler we need to get support of the letters with Numbers.. Like if typed 26327. it should show ANFAR as a suggestion if my name in the contact list.

9. in Battery Saver, heart icon is more Lovely! we started loving our phone more when battery is drained high. :smile:

10. Live tile style is the most fab in your design concept. Welcome Windows10M. :smile:

lunta

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
A fully functional file manager, with custom search, select, delete, rename, copy, move etc... And that it would also work for network storage, e.g. Windows shares, FTP, cloud storage and especially for OTG USB mass storage.

Suprincesu

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
I am using lumia 720 win 8.1 and I sometime need to transfer some random extension file from android mobile to my mobile but on the way the file gets lost.

please do add Bluetooth exchange folder so that all the unknown extension file comes there.

Alok Sinha2210

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I would like to see more options to personalize the look and feel like custom icons or themes. Spending time on same UI without a change is little boring.

Mark_JS

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
A way / application to customize on-screen keyboard keys. Esp. the ability to disable the weird - 'move up bottom of active window' and the 'X' buttons on the top row.

Many times I hit them accidently, and would like to disable them for that reason.

:wink:

Last edited:

Gamely Lounges

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Unified email inbox, just like on WP8. Ability to lump all of my personal email accounts into one interface. Ability to keep my work email separated. I also love the ability to pin specific folders to my start screen. It makes getting to those folders so easy.

HiroEX

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Gif Keyboard/support gif txt msgs
Continuity like syncing between desktop and phone
Ad blocking, or at least obnoxious ad blocking

ayngling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
A unified inbox (like on BlackBerry 10), where you can see and quickly respond to all your incoming messages in one place (email, sms, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Skype, BBM, everything).

It is the single most useful feature of BlackBerry, and so incredibly efficient.

moislopez

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Must you tell people how you're going to move from one OS to the other???
Your move to Android or any other OS, or your stay on Windows Phone is of no importance

Andrea Ferrato

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
(Not a feature strictly related to Win 10 Mobile, but to the platform and store management in general)

Give me the ability to delete whichever entries I want in my purchase history! For apps that I paid for, a simple extra warning window shall do...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss