People Tile - Still have that horrid FB Icon?

The19thD0CT0R

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I know this is a contender for "most ridiculous complaint" but I have always kept my people tile small on WP8/8.1 because I utterly detest being shown a flipping FB icon when I do not use FB, never had it on my phone, don't have an account, nothing. I'd like to see all my friends flipping around, but yes I am THAT anti-FB that seeing their logo makes my puke. So, question is, is this still happening in preview builds of W10 mobile that folks are running? Is the tile still showing actual contacts anyway?

The19thD0CT0R

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Well now I'm really confused, because I'm looking at people's start screens and I see large size "contacts" tiles with a static icon, and large size "people" tiles with the round pictures of people. Are these the same thing, just different builds?

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the lackadaisical blue and white F floating around anymore since going from squares to circles; 8.1 to 10536. I have always uninstalled FB as I don't use it either and am happy to not see the F in the People tile anymore. Circles are for people, not letters :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos