Hey guys

The only thing that worries me are the news about carriers in US, the situation with carriers in US are terrible and I dont envy you guys this situation. But on the other hand I feel confident that this year products from MS got a lot of positive attention. I mean for example, our local new sites wrote a lot of articles and I saw like 90% positive and 10% negative reactions. And that was about Lumia phones, when it comes to Surfacebook its like 99/1. Insane !!

Take a look at this: (official video launch of Lumia 930 has 1,4 mil views in 1 and half year )

New Lumias got 1 mil already in less than a week !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=34&v=snEIjWR4lQw

I think thats really great. I always felt a bit sad when I saw that my favorite OS dont get much attention. These Lumia videos always had less views but not they look really well advertised. I hope MS can finish their job properly.

And Surfacebook? almost 5 mil already:

I see bright future for Windows OS. Lets wait and see how devs will react to this. Hopefully good.

Stay positive.
    10-11-2015 11:06 AM
    I see a brighter future for this OS too. With universal apps coming on board. Microsoft is really hard at work on Windows 10. And am very confident they will pull it off. Imagine Windows 10 Mobile running as smooth and fluid as Windows Phone 8. That's a winner. We just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
    Blade800 and Nicholas Ek like this.
    10-13-2015 03:01 PM
    This OS has a lot of potential and I the US market does suck but at least there are options. I still plan to pick up a 950XL and switch to AT&T.
    10-17-2015 10:25 AM