Like thousands of people I got a Win7 pc with Exchange and Outlook.
    Being mobile with ipad and iphone. TV with appletv.
    I dont want to start a thread like "my os is the best" but ask this question:

Why should someone leave Apple and go with Win10? Is there any feature
    I dont know?

Went from Blackberry to Apple since i got rid of the keyboard and the poor performance.
    But since cpu isnt a problem nowadays, I could go with any os I think. But when I still got an ios device, is it worth switching?

Thanks
    10-20-2015 10:00 AM
    Like thousands of other people, you're asking the wrong question!
    It seems like you're pretty much settled in with Apple, so, the only valid question for you would be: "Does my selected platform provide me with everything I need and want?". If the answer is yes, then I don't understand your question because, honestly, asking strangers in a forum for convincing reasons won't work. No one on here knows your computer needs and requirements.

I am pretty sure the Windows 10 platform has many features you don't know about. That doesn't mean you need it though. CPU never was a problem. Windows devices always had far better hardware than Apple; at least in the high end section. Apple just understands how to market mediocre technology to the consumer. (This isn't necessarily a bad thing.)

Your iOS device will always tie you to iTunes, one way or another. Having iTunes on Windows computers is never a good idea.
    libra89 likes this.
    10-20-2015 11:41 AM
    Ive had to use I Tunes on a Windows PC in the past, it certainly helped make my mind up NOT to invest in any Apple hard wear. I Tunes & its regional account enforcement with buying things was another annoyance.
    10-20-2015 11:49 AM
    Ive had to use I Tunes on a Windows PC in the past, it certainly helped make my mind up NOT to invest in any Apple hard wear. I Tunes & its regional account enforcement with buying things was another annoyance.
    I understand your pain! The problem is, if you do have Apple devices, there isn't really a way around it. iTunes works great on a Mac though, so, if you're heavily invested in Apple products, it is probably a wise decision to stay there.
    10-20-2015 12:39 PM