Sorry... just have to vent... stop driving people away MS

jeffoffline

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I like Microsoft... I like Windows 10... I like Windows 10 Phone... i think it's intuitive... the performance is amazing... the live tiles which i think are useless on desktop are great on a phone but OH MY GOD the app deficiency is just ridiculous... and i understand it from a developer view... I'm sure some of them are waiting for Windows 10 to finally be released for the phone before releasing their Windows 10 app... or at least I hope that's the case... but just trying to use Microsoft's own 2 factor authentication for a Microsoft account just about made me ready to drop Windows Phone and run back to Android immediately.

When on android if i want to do 2 factor authentication for a Microsoft account I'm sent a push message to the Microsoft app, I click okay and it's authenticated... bam... done.

On Windows 10... I have to leave the app I'm trying to authenticate... open the Microsoft Authenticator app... copy the code... go back to the other app... wait while it's loading... try to paste it... paste doesn't work... go back to the authenticator app... remember the code... go back to the original app... wait for it to load... type the code in... ahh success... Are you F'ING KIDDING ME?!?! :angry:

/rant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre