When will Microsoft solve it's app gap problem in Windows 10 Devices?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When will microsoft solve it's app gap problem in windows 10 devices?

App gap has been one of the biggest problems with microsoft mobile devices.Many users and enthusiasts are losing faith in microsoft. So.... I would like to know,
When will we see the apps that already exist on other platforms like ios and android, on windows devices, and when are the existing apps in windows like facebook going to be updated?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: When will microsoft solve it's app gap problem in windows 10 devices?

I can answer the question about Facebook. It's in development as we speak. I already have the windows 10 beta. Looking good so far.

Ekmeet Singh

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: When will microsoft solve it's app gap problem in windows 10 devices?

App gap has been one of the biggest problems with microsoft mobile devices.Many users and enthusiasts are losing faith in microsoft. So.... I would like to know,
When will we see the apps that already exist on other platforms like ios and android, on windows devices, and when are the existing apps in windows like facebook going to be updated?
Microsoft can not do anything more to fill the app gap now as they have done everything on there part to give app developer an amazing platform to develop there app on but now it is all up to the app developer to support windows platform with their apps.
The major problems with these multi million earning app company's is that they don't want to invest a little part of their profit's in developing and maintaining app for windows platform.
It is a chicken and egg situation here as most developers are saying that the will only develop apps for windows when there will be huge numbers for consumers for this platform and the consumer will only come when there are same apps available on windows platform.

I think consumer r right and its the responsibility of the developers to develop app for windows platform. And one thing is very simple in order to earn anything first u have to invest in some thing and now officially Windows is the third platform in mobiles and hence developer should develop apps for Windows platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium