Windows 10 App updates

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Just checked for updates on the store for windows 10, Microsoft must be preparing for something, because i just updated 21 of the system apps, including Messaging, Groove, Calculator, etc. The app need some quality refinement along with the OS, so this is very much a sign that MS is putting work in... Plus Shazam has a new Universal Windows App that's a lot better on mobile or PC...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
We know that new builds are coming, we just don't know when mate :)

But most of us feel this is the week we'll get those updates hehe

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I just meant to point out that there are working hard to do it, which there was doubt how much microsoft was focusing in on W10M... I'm just excited to see how it's going. I let doubt creep in...

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I just meant to point out that there are working hard to do it, which there was doubt how much microsoft was focusing in on W10M... I'm just excited to see how it's going. I let doubt creep in...

Ah oops missed that :) tbh it's hard not to doubt, especially with so many tech sites bashing MS and everything related to it. Nonetheless, if anyone wants to see how much MS cares about this platform, all they have to do is look at what's happening right now. MS is building a new and improved platform from the ground up, updates are coming (maybe not as frequently as we'd like, but we are getting them). MS is putting in the effort for this to be a success, but like I said many times before, it's about money at the end of the day. So if the user base doesn't grow steadily, what's the point?

All in all, they have given us no reasons to doubt their commitment. Satya even came out to say that he sees the mobile platform as an integral part of the future

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon