Place your bets! Windows 10 Mobile Release Date Pool. Bonus points for time of day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I got in first with that time and date so guess again ;-)

Not sharing my prize with any one.

Watch out. People may start guessing 9:59am and 10:01am just to box you in. ;) I think Ed has been looking at trying to do that. He's already mentioning Price is Right tactics.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
That rule wasn't there when I made my post but I'll change my time to November 18, 1 PM, PST.

Yes, when I first posted, it stated in bold print to Give all dates in Pacific Standard Time.

8 th December @2400 UTC

Nov 20th, 15:00 GMT
Ahem. PST only. Wasn't I nice enough to not keep it US exclusive? I'm not in PST either, just using that because it is the time zone Gabe Aul is located. Had to decide on a time zone somehow, and it seemed most logical to do it that way.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I wish to kindly submit a humble application in order to potentially secure the most esteemed position of "Ruler of the Forums" for the duration of a singular day. In order to secure this position, I have ensured through the usage of prestigious and renowned geniuses and business experts the exact time and date that you seek. My application is thusly read:
Junueberary the 34.9th, at precisely 12:01 NM (nunquam meridiem).
I expect a prompt email confirmation of my assured victory, declaring me as the most amazing winner of the most non-existent prize, and an invisible plaque with my name spelled horribly incorrectly on it.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I hope to learn that you are good sports when you learn that I have secured victory. Have a lovely night.

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I wish to kindly submit a humble application in order to potentially secure the most esteemed position of "Ruler of the Forums" for the duration of a singular day. In order to secure this position, I have ensured through the usage of prestigious and renowned geniuses and business experts the exact time and date that you seek. My application is thusly read:
Junueberary the 34.9th, at precisely 12:01 NM (nunquam meridiem).
I expect a prompt email confirmation of my assured victory, declaring me as the most amazing winner of the most non-existent prize, and an invisible plaque with my name spelled horribly incorrectly on it.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I hope to learn that you are good sports when you learn that I have secured victory. Have a lovely night.

I'll take that as February 30 at 3:14am

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I will need to call Paul Thurrot to know when he and Marry Joe are traveling.... but best guess out of historical data will be,

Next windows weekly. sooo......18/11/2015 - 1900 GMT.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, the first post is not very clear. Are we asked to provide the date of the next *Insider build*, or when it is confirmed that's the RTM build.

I think the Insider build will be out BEFORE being "RTM'ed", as 10586 for PC/Fall update. So I'd say a release next week.

So : 19th of Nov, 10:00 am PST.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Friday November 20th @ 7:39 am

... assuming there'll be 1 false start (issues / server congestion / etc.) - this'll be the GO time.

Will it be when Gabe says it's available / or when it's actually available?
Gabe: 'You can start D/L the Win10 RTM @ x:xx today'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo