Place your bets! Windows 10 Mobile Release Date Pool. Bonus points for time of day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Okay, there will be no REAL wagering here. However, I thought it would be fun to guess a release date and time that Windows 10 Mobile will be announced as "RTM" that the Insiders can actually download and have what is being released to new Windows 10 Mobile phones.

Here is how it works. Make a post, and give the exact day and time of day you expect the build to be released. We will go by the official timeline on Gabe Aul's twitter feed for the real announcement to determine the winner. Winner will "Win the Internet for a Day," or some such nonsense as that. Yeah, no real prize, but you'll get bragging rights here on the forums, and I'll ask everyone to stop by your post where you made the guess and hit the "Thanks" button AND the "Like" button.

Give all dates in Pacific Standard Time. That's the time zone where Redmond, Washington is, where Microsoft Headquarters is located, and from where Gabe Aul will send out the tweet.

Once it is released, I'll comb through this thread and whoever has the closest guess without going past the date and time will win.

Here is the list so far:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view&resid=B32383E2CFE58A60!173463&authkey=!ADu-nWNeIktplgQ

Last edited:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I see some times stating EST. All times must use PST as stated in the rules. There will be no conversions. I'll just take the time and use it as if it were PST if you post for the wrong time zone. You are welcome to edit your post.

And Ed, Twitter doesn't report the seconds. :p

marpamcy

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
This is sad..very sad... Instead of having an official release date you are here guessing. Other OS users are probably laughing at you right now. You should be ashamed.

(*ahem* Nov 20th 10AM PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte