Place your bets! Windows 10 Mobile Release Date Pool. Bonus points for time of day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
As a reminder, if more than one person selects the same time, I'm going with the first person to select that time. It's only fair.

511pf

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
]Tomorrow - November 17 at 10:30 AM. Aul's Twitter feed says they're having beers tomorrow at 5:00 PM, and last week he said it would be a few more days, so they're clearly going to release today or tomorrow.

Edit - this build will be the final build, but may not be announced as the RTM build right away. Staying with my prediction, however.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Got admit Tuesday was always favourite and with the 950 going on sale it does look like its a winner, just down to time now, just for clarification is it on announcement or actual availability of download.......?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Got admit Tuesday was always favourite and with the 950 going on sale it does look like its a winner, just down to time now, just for clarification is it on announcement or actual availability of download.......?
The announcement is usually that it is "rolling out" or "available." They don't announce until they hit the button. Availability can be affected by rolling the update around geographical regions, so we'll be going by the "announcement."
I'm gonna say today at 10:00 because it's just what I wish for.
Well, that time passed 41 minutes ago. You haven't lost yet, though, since it could be released before someone else's guessed time. We'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo