Place your bets! Windows 10 Mobile Release Date Pool. Bonus points for time of day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Back off. Train wrecks generate more clicks than contests with no prizes. ;)

I am gonna be SOOOOOOOOOOO busted.

<Not you this time ;) R>

Last edited by a moderator:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
[NOTE]Hello everyone and good morning/afternoon/evening
Could I ask a favor of you?
Could we try and stay on topic as much as possible?
Thank you all![/NOTE]

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe we didn't get a new build yesterday. Bah fine, my next guess is November 19, 3:03pm

Last edited:

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Make a post, and give the exact day and time of day you expect the build to be released.

That, to me, since it says "Make a post," means you get one post with your guess. One shot. Everyone gets only one guess, including myself. If your guess has passed its time like mine has, then along with me, you have also lost. Sorry. (Sorry for me as well. I really wanted to win.)

This post is just for a clarification. People who have not yet guessed can give a guess still up until the time of the announcement.

If someone posts the winning time here in this thread, and their post was made or edited AFTER Gabe Aul makes the announcement, then that post will be invalid.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I hereby concede defeat.

I refuse to concede defeat, I reckon they got plastered (Or in Orcadian dialect, bluettered) (Or in plain English "Drunk") and just forgot to tell us it was actually released at 10am on the 17th as I predicted and they are so ashamed they will now pretend that another release time and date will happen.

So unless Gabe comes on here and refutes that, I WIN.........................

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Game Over!

Since the Lumia 950 has been confirmed to be shipping with Build 10586, we are calling 10586 the release build.

This build released Today, November 18, 2015 at 2:03PM Pacific Standard Time, or at least was announced as such by Gabe Aul on Twitter.

The Winner is Walrus Tangerine, who guessed November 18, 2015 at 1:00PM PST.

Congratulations, Walrus Tangerine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo