Mobile Hotspot Question on 105XX Builds(not the screen off issue)

vinscuzzy

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
The last few weeks Ive been having tons of issues with mobile hotspot on my sp3 connecting to my htc m8. It used to work pretty good, here and there it would say "cant set up mobile hotpsot," but trying to connect again would usually fix the problem. Recently though I have no problem connecting to the phone, but the little yellow triangle appears on the wifi signal, and my sp3 says "no internet." When that happens, I try everything from disconnecting/reconnecting, airplane mode toggle on the phone, or sp3, or both, soft reset one, or both, renaming ssid, repairing Bluetooth, etc. One of these things usually fixes it, but I hate having to go through this every other time. It doesn't matter if the screen on my phone is on or off. Cant figure out which device is causing the issue, or maybe its both? Can anyone else chime in and give me their experience? I'm on 10586 on both devices btw...

TheMelonOfWater

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't experienced this issue in W10M but you can try adding the Internet APN for your mobile operator in your SIM Settings then restarting your phone. I wouldn't count on that fixing the issue though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte