50 shades of grey and mail font

barryb20

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

while I like WP10, the use of grey in a lot of the settings is well, dull and IMO jarring when you hit your home button and go from grey to technocolour.

Add to that the, again IMO, needless move to smaller fonts in the mail application form the lovely bold WP 8.1 application, it just feels altogether flat, like when I first went form Windows 7 to 8, it feels like it doesn't gel.

Would like to hear other peoples opinion.

B

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I partially agree with the "dullness" of the settings text - they should at least vary with the theme color. However, I disagree that the smaller fonts are not needed. I personally prefer smaller font sizes - this is especially useful for phones that have larger screens. Note that the technical preview may not be designed specifically for the model you're installing it in (for example, in my Lumia 1020 settings I can see "Motion Data" even if my phone doesn't support it). So those smaller font settings are not intended for all, and is as useful option.

Back to the dullness of the text color, you may create a constructive feedback entry for that in the Windows Feedback app where it would be more valuable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire