TinyDo, one of my favourite apps on WP8 keeps crushing on W10M. Tried contacting the developers but their email address returns an error message. It would be really disappointing not to have this app on W10M.

Anyone else experience this? It is a free app, and I would be extremely grateful if other users try to run it.

Thanks.
    11-25-2015 08:41 AM
    TinyDo is running on my Lumia 1020 with latest Insider build. It opens but I haven't really used it lately. Does it simply not open for you? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

I really enjoy the app but I'm gradually migrating to Wunderlist because it has excellent cross platform support.
    11-25-2015 08:49 AM
    TinyDo is running on my Lumia 1020 with latest Insider build. It opens but I haven't really used it lately. Does it simply not open for you? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling?

I really enjoy the app but I'm gradually migrating to Wunderlist because it has excellent cross platform support.
    Strange. Managed to open it once on my 920, refusing to open since. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no success.

I assumed all WP8 apps should work fine on W10M. Is that not the case?
    11-25-2015 10:51 AM
    I would expect some more specialized apps wouldn't work but TinyDo is fairly simple. Are you able to launch the app? Are you trying to sync with OneDrive 'to-do's'?
    11-25-2015 06:51 PM
    Nope, doesn't launch at all. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling this morning, still refusing to launch.
    11-26-2015 01:20 AM
    The 920 and 1020 have the same processor and CPU, right? Weird that it runs fine on the 1020 but refusing to launch on the 920.
    11-30-2015 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD