Waze crashes after login

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My lumia 950 is having a fun buggy time here. Anyone got the waze app to actually load all the way? Mine crashes as soon as I login to the app.

BAMtech11

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 950 is having a fun buggy time here. Anyone got the waze app to actually load all the way? Mine crashes as soon as I login to the app.

Did you uninstall/reinstall? Keep us updated. Waze is the one app that if it worked fine on windows and was as full featured as its IOS and android counterparts, I wouldn't care about the rest of the lack of app selection on windows phone...

Mark Baker3

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Crashes on opening on a 930 on windows 10 here. Waze always ran badly on windows phone 8.1 anyways. Here maps is far better. Hopefully you'll get it soon on the 950 series soon.

BAMtech11

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Using a 1520 on 8.1 and at first waze crashed every time. Now it seems to be working, crashes seldomly. If you select spoken street names you'll get no voice at all select the voice without spoken street names. Also, our waze doesn't have the newest updates like the IOS and android versions. No easier way to post statuses, no voice commands, can't upload a picture of a place. I don't know why I don't just use here drive... I guess this whole points gimmick from waze really works on me lol... And I want that robot avatar!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786