Been a fan since the Lumia 920

tboling

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have been a huge fans and supporter of Windows Phone since my first one, the Lumia 920. I then went to a Lumia 1020 and fell in love with my phone all over again. Now I have the 950....this is where it has all gone wrong.

I am trying desperately to be patient, but damn, they don't make it easy. My phone rings with headphones in. Windows 7 doesn't recognize my phone. There's no way to turn off the camera button when phone is locked. I understand that Windows 10 mobile is supposed to be a continuing growing product. That being said, it is not even close to being a consumer competitive product. I have 14 days from when I bought this phone to exchange it. Tomorrow will be 7. I really need to decide if I want to bite the bullet and hope things will be fixed, or move on to Apple. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Move to apple dude , i just watched a video on windows phone 7.5 , that was waaaay better then this biggy released software we are calling windows 10 mobile it makes me sad , how they removed all the awesome hubs !! I sold my lumia 925 and 1520 and got an iphone , couldnt be happier!

TheMelonOfWater

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have been a huge fans and supporter of Windows Phone since my first one, the Lumia 920. I then went to a Lumia 1020 and fell in love with my phone all over again. Now I have the 950....this is where it has all gone wrong.

I am trying desperately to be patient, but damn, they don't make it easy. My phone rings with headphones in. Windows 7 doesn't recognize my phone. There's no way to turn off the camera button when phone is locked. I understand that Windows 10 mobile is supposed to be a continuing growing product. That being said, it is not even close to being a consumer competitive product. I have 14 days from when I bought this phone to exchange it. Tomorrow will be 7. I really need to decide if I want to bite the bullet and hope things will be fixed, or move on to Apple. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I understand the annoyances you have with Windows 10 because I have them too. Lumia 950 is a new phone that is very powerful meaning it will receive updates for years. Windows 10 Mobile might not be the best right now (it should be) but in the future it will be really nice and will run great on the 950.

TheMelonOfWater

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Then go away.

Honestly, Microsoft is just asking people to move to other platforms.
They release better versions of their apps on other platforms,
They go over a year without releasing a flagship, then they release a flagship that has an unreleased and incomplete OS on it
And the flagship it is basically exclusive to a single carrier meaning many people can't get it.

What does Microsoft expect?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs