Pin cortana reminders to start screen in W10 mobile

msweig

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to pin the reminder portion of Cortana to the start screen in W10 mobile? I had this with WP8 before I just updated my phone to Win10, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. In WP8 the icon was a small flag. It allowed you to type in a reminder instead of talking to Cortana (helpful when you don't want to disturb those around you).

Mark

MP3Mike

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
You can always just tap the search button and type "remind me to set my reminder at 10pm tomorrow." You don't have to talk to Cortana.

Or you can go into Cortana, tap the hamburger button, tap reminders, and then tap the + sign to add a reminder.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to pin the reminder portion of Cortana to the start screen in W10 mobile? I had this with WP8 before I just updated my phone to Win10, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. In WP8 the icon was a small flag. It allowed you to type in a reminder instead of talking to Cortana (helpful when you don't want to disturb those around you).

Mark
Even I'm missing that option.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
You can always just tap the search button and type "remind me to set my reminder at 10pm tomorrow." You don't have to talk to Cortana.

Or you can go into Cortana, tap the hamburger button, tap reminders, and then tap the + sign to add a reminder.

Yes, we can dictate directly. But if we don't have internet, we can't dictate it. So if we have the icon pinned we can type the reminder directly. Now to type the reminder without internet, its going to be a long process.

ssburaik

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site

ssburaik

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Sorry people, but what kind of answers are these. I am sure Mswieg knows what you are talking about. The question here is that a key feature of Cortana Remind me was removed. It was much easier when A Remind Me Pin was on the home screen. I am an extensive user of Cortana reminders and wish they would reinstall this feature.

Deezla

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I miss this too. A work in progress though and if you're on the Insider Program be sure to let them know via the feedback hub

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck