Does anyone know if it is possible to pin the reminder portion of Cortana to the start screen in W10 mobile? I had this with WP8 before I just updated my phone to Win10, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. In WP8 the icon was a small flag. It allowed you to type in a reminder instead of talking to Cortana (helpful when you don't want to disturb those around you).

Mark
    srikanth reddy4 likes this.
    12-01-2015 05:44 PM
    You can always just tap the search button and type "remind me to set my reminder at 10pm tomorrow." You don't have to talk to Cortana.

Or you can go into Cortana, tap the hamburger button, tap reminders, and then tap the + sign to add a reminder.
    msweig likes this.
    12-01-2015 09:07 PM
    Does anyone know if it is possible to pin the reminder portion of Cortana to the start screen in W10 mobile? I had this with WP8 before I just updated my phone to Win10, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. In WP8 the icon was a small flag. It allowed you to type in a reminder instead of talking to Cortana (helpful when you don't want to disturb those around you).

Mark
    Even I'm missing that option.
    12-01-2015 09:10 PM
    You can always just tap the search button and type "remind me to set my reminder at 10pm tomorrow." You don't have to talk to Cortana.

Or you can go into Cortana, tap the hamburger button, tap reminders, and then tap the + sign to add a reminder.
    Yes, we can dictate directly. But if we don't have internet, we can't dictate it. So if we have the icon pinned we can type the reminder directly. Now to type the reminder without internet, its going to be a long process.
    12-01-2015 09:12 PM

01-05-2016 07:01 PM
    Sorry people, but what kind of answers are these. I am sure Mswieg knows what you are talking about. The question here is that a key feature of Cortana Remind me was removed. It was much easier when A Remind Me Pin was on the home screen. I am an extensive user of Cortana reminders and wish they would reinstall this feature.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-05-2016 07:06 PM
    I miss this too. A work in progress though and if you're on the Insider Program be sure to let them know via the feedback hub
    07-03-2016 06:51 AM
    Yes. Stupid to remove this option.
    07-05-2016 10:56 PM