Windows 10 mobile release date please... It's already December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft had confirmed windows 10 mobile rollout(OTA) to general public will be on December 2015... We are already in December.. So when will it start????... Dates please....

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft had confirmed windows 10 mobile rollout(OTA) to general public will be on December 2015... We are already in December.. So when will it start????... Dates please....

Haha relax, it's second of December.. It's could be on its last day :D.. I understand though.

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Dates are all ready leaked... Just google it guys.. N see u'll get what u need.. It's in December and also Carrier vise

W

Windows Central Question

It's already December! How long until Windows 10 Mobile arrives on my "Windows 10 ready" Lumia 640?

I'm tired of waiting. I bought my "Windows 10 ready" Lumia 640 in late May! 6 months have passed and it's still on Windows Phone 8.1. I'm seriously losing my patience as I bought this phone for the sole purpose of enjoying Windows 10 on a phone with better specs than my previous Lumia 630, which I still use as a daily driver.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: It's already December! How long until Windows 10 Mobile arrives on my "Windows 10 ready" Lumia 6

Well Microsoft never gave an exac.t release date.
You'll just have to be patient

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: It's already December! How long until Windows 10 Mobile arrives on my "Windows 10 ready" Lumia 6

This is totally wrong section.

Well Microsoft never gave an exact release date.

If you can not wait nay longer then why don't you join the Insider program, satisfy your needs and help shaping the OS itself. If you don't know how, feel free to pm me and i'll be glad to explain step by step.
Last few builds were exceptional and the current one is probably the one which will be labeld as final release. There's no exact date when this will happen, but it shouldn't be long from now.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site

This is totally wrong section.

If you can not wait nay longer then why don't you join the Insider program, satisfy your needs and help shaping the OS itself. If you don't know how, feel free to pm me and i'll be glad to explain step by step.
Last few builds were exceptional and the current one is probably the one which will be labeld as final release. There's no exact date when this will happen, but it shouldn't be long from now.

Not sure why you've quoted me?

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

They really do need to be more organized in their rollouts.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Monday 1st December 2026.

Well they said December, but they didn't say which December :winktongue: .

Joking aside, it's been rumoured mid December. If you honestly thought it was start rolling out the second the clock struck 00:00 1 December in your time zone, then you need to step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath.

Think for moment, has there been an official date announced?

Nope, there hasn't been one.

So wait a few more days, you've waited 6 months and a few more days isn't going to break the bank :winktongue: .

Plus Some of us have been using phones since Nov 2012 waiting to upgrade. So your not the only one who has waited a long time :).

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Daughter has an 820 with 8.1, two younger sons have 640s. Oldest son has a 950 along with me and wife...the other kids now can't wait to upgrade...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Daughter has an 820 with 8.1, two younger sons have 640s. Oldest son has a 950 along with me and wife...the other kids now can't wait to upgrade...

Read my first post in this topic :)

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

I did the Insider Program with my 928 way back before Denim (before we dropped VZW just to get the 950s). Was thinking about it on my daughter's 820 since I'm not sure it'll get W10. I'll give it until around Xmas when I'll have time to tinker with them...

evocyon

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site

Think for moment, has there been an official date announced?

It's true that Microsoft never really defined a release date, but the problem is that when the Lumia 640 and 640XL were announced and then shipped to the carriers, back then Microsoft left the idea that Windows 10 Mobile rollout would occur around September/October. Furthermore, as OP says, those specific phones were advertised as "Windows 10 ready" devices. The fact that costumers had to wait half an year so far and still not obtain the promised upgrade for phones that were advertised as first-class Windows 10 citizens, is prone to leave people losing their patience. Worse than that, there still isn't a release day set in stone as of early December...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999