I just received my AT&T Lumia 950 yesterday. I logged in with my main Outlook account and restored from my 920's last backup (from Sunday). I have 3 email accounts associated, my main Outlook account, a Yahoo account, and another Outlook account, which we'll call Outlook2.

On all my windows 10 devices so far, all 3 accounts work. My 920 is running 10586.11.

On the 950 I get the message 'Your Outlook2 account settings are out-of-date.' When I try to 'sync' or 'Fix Account' I am asked to log in with the email and password. Then it says something about making sure it's me, then I get the error: 'Something went wrong, We're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x80070032'

At one point during this process it turned on the red light for the Windows Hello Iris scan. I might try turning on face recognition and see if I can get in.

Any other ideas?
    12-02-2015 07:55 AM
    Update: Removing Windows Hello settings did not help. What is worse, Windows Hello, which was working great now no longer works. I can't set it up again. I go through the setup, and it looks like it sees my eyes, then it says:

Sorry, something went wrong
    Close Windows Hello, and then try going through the setup again.

D'oh!
    12-02-2015 08:05 AM
    Okay, here's today's update. 1st, I got everything working again.

tl/dr: I tried a hard reset, but that didn't work. I had to remove and reset the account.

So the long story, I tried a hard reset, and went through updating all the apps. I did a backup before the reset, and then restored from that backup (since my last backup from the old phone was gone ).
    I let all the updates go, and BEFORE setting up Windows Hello, tried to get the 2nd account logged in. No go. So then I realized, let's remove it and re-add it. This worked! Why didn't I think of that before.

Windows Hello still didn't work right away, I just kept trying to set it up till it got it. It seems the setup is much more sensitive than using it.
    12-03-2015 07:53 AM