Windows 10 Mobile calendar event color change, is this feature available yet?

BluetoothFairy1

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile Calendar Event Color Change

I used to be able to change colors for my various calendars in WP 8.1 for family, work, etc.... to make the colors match those on my laptop and on live.com, but in W10M calendar app, I cannot find where the setting is.
I did find where you pick the overall color theme of the calendar app itself, but there is no option to pick a color for each of my individual calendars - W10M auto-assigned them completely different colors than I have on my laptop and it is getting very confusing because what color I use for Family calendar is now assigned to my work calendar on my phone, etc... a mess to put it mildly....

Where are the settings on the latest preview build?
Or is this feature not available yet?

RealtorTechGuy

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile Calendar Event Color Change

Ah that all to important color option that is missing....but it is there. Took me sometime to figure out. 1) go into Calendar app,2) hamburger menu,3) see the list of your calendars, 4) click/hold the name if the calendars will flash and let go. You will be presented a box with color options.

uw

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
OMG.. so glad i found this.. it was driving me nuts, trying to find that dang color option.. why couldn't they make it easier to find/change?..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)