Windows 10 Mobile version 1511 10.0.10586.29 made me a believer

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I agree with some of the others here who've noticed issues with Mail and Office 365. My company foolishly went from Secure Server to Office 365 last week and it's been a nightmare in the office. Long story short, I'm using my ancient HP Pre3 to handle my work email while they sort out the bugs. The only way to get my Inbox working (no other folders are syncing) on my Win10 device was to manually input the server (outlook.office365.com). On the Pre, email, username and password was all it took. Amazing that such an old phone can still be an email champ.

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I agree with some of the others here who've noticed issues with Mail and Office 365. My company foolishly went from Secure Server to Office 365 last week and it's been a nightmare in the office. Long story short, I'm using my ancient HP Pre3 to handle my work email while they sort out the bugs. The only way to get my Inbox working (no other folders are syncing) on my Win10 device was to manually input the server (outlook.office365.com). On the Pre, email, username and password was all it took. Amazing that such an old phone can still be an email champ.

We've been on O365 for almost a year now and we're not having any issues. My 1020 sync'd right up after entering my email address and being forwarded to our ADFS for authentication.

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Did you try a fresh install of Windows 10 Mobile? I did that since upgrades rarely go perfectly. When I upgraded the 640 to the latest insider build, it ran great but I couldn't even install my Microsoft account in Outlook. It would say everything was good but then I would be back at the account screen asking for an account. So I hit the reset option, fresh installed everything, and everything was great afterward.

Beta_Max

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
And if you go 1 step down in recording quality?
I had the same on my Lumia 925 when recording in HD (1080p) But in 720p, all is ok.

Thank you for suggestion. Yes, you were right.
With 720p, the lagging problem is solved.
But did this mean that in Windows 10 I can't record in full hd resolution? :unhappy:

M7H

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for suggestion. Yes, you were right.
With 720p, the lagging problem is solved.
But did this mean that in Windows 10 I can't record in full hd resolution? :unhappy:
for now it looks like that, but hopefully when W10 comes out for your device officially, they also optimise it for your device, or update your firmware....

Chong Han

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I definitely like the windows 10 mobile OS, but the apps are still not enough good for user. The OS is awesome and i won't go back to WP8.1! BUT, please hurry up! Make more quality apps! eg, facebook beta for 10 are good, but still lack of a lot of features!

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine works just fine... What are you experiencing?

My 920 locks up for 5 seconds before force closing settings when trying to change the following Quick Actions to different actions: WiFi, Rotation Lock, Quiet Time, and possibly more, two of which are defaults, so I can change Settings and Bluetooth, both of which I use most. I once had all 4 unable to change. This has gone on for months of builds, no matter what combo of hard resets, freshie and restores, rolling back, etc. The actions work, just can't be changed to different actions, the dropdown action list doesn't appear. And a few other bugs.

Other than the above, some alarm issues and severe battery drain this build is the smoothest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)