Contact circles in sms (text) menu field, how can I get it?

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Contact circles in sms (text) menu field

How to get the sms update on 950 with the user circles on left panel for quick access? My wife's 950 is now the same version as my 1520 on insider preview and she still doesn't have that option. I don't remember doing anything special to get that functionality.

buffalosolja

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Sorry can't find any info on this any help would be appreciated. I just did a insider update to my 640xl and it has them default as well.... Why not the 950.

Last edited:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's probably down to your text size on your phone (or more properly the larger displays of the other phones).

Go into settings->System->Display and set the "Size of text, apps and items on this display" slider to the left a notch or two.

After the phone reboots, take a look in the messaging app again.

TbouncerT

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Contact circles in sms (text) menu field

Try going landscape on the 950 while viewing a message. Is that what you're talking about on the left side?

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
How to get the sms update on 950 with the user circles on left panel for quick access? My wife's 950 is now the same version as my 1520 on insider preview and she still doesn't have that option. I don't remember doing anything special to get that functionality.

You need to change the text size. Move the slider once to the left.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism