Websites not rendering correctly

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
For instance, fox news home page isn't showing any pictures on the home page. Anyone else seeing problems like this? Using 10586.29

cracgor

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
For instance, fox news home page isn't showing any pictures on the home page. Anyone else seeing problems like this? Using 10586.29

Agreed. I have a lot of pages that won't display correctly and I have to login to my PC. For a long time, I've just accepted that that is how life works

Mike Nelson5

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
This is kind of unacceptable considering Edge is a universal app. If it works on the pc it should work on the phone. One example I have is myidytravel. Everything works until you are ready to buy your ticket then you have a section you have to scroll down and enter your credit card info. Well you just can't get to it. I have tried every dam browser in the wp app store and it's the same story. All android and all iphones display this page correctly no problems at all with the stock browsers. Even turning dpi settings all the way down on the 1520 doesn't do a dam thing. You open the web page on my surface pro with Edge and it works fine. What it comes down to is you can not buy a non rev ticket through idtravel if you have a WP end of story your S.O.L. This may not be a big deal to most but it's the small things and this is one of them. I am finding out that Edge is a universal app except..... Way to often and it needs to get fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss