Pls is this a W10M bug or a defective phone

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I recently purchased a Lumia 535 and upgraded it to the latest Windows 10 Mobile technical review without testing the windows 8.1 on it and now the phone has refused to connect to any bluetooth device, has refused to connect to my PC as the PC keeps on not recognizing the phone whenever I plug it into the usb port, keeps on corrupting my memory card (32GB) and the internal memory is already full despite the little apps I downloaded in it. I don't know if the problems are as a result of a defective device or a defective windows 10 mobile OS as I did not use the phone with Windows 8.1 instead I upgraded it to Windows 10 Mobile straight outta the box.

And also I have hard reset the phone a lot of times now.

beingshaz

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
U should downgrade ur phone to wp8.1 and everything will b fine..i was having the same issue,either u can do it by urself by using WDRT or u can go to Microsoft service centre,...

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm not new to windows phone.... Ive tried all the steps and thats why i came here.... My system does not recognize my phone thats the issue... If i plug it into the system nothing happens it doesnt even charge.

RhinoFreak

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm not new to windows phone.... Ive tried all the steps and thats why i came here.... My system does not recognize my phone thats the issue... If i plug it into the system nothing happens it doesnt even charge.

Take it to a service centre bruh

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

anon(9600179)

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey,
Is your phone detected on another computer?
When plugging it to your computer, can you see it in the device manager? (as a phone, as an unknown device, as something...)

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
If it's not even charging there's no physical connection. The second you plug your phone into any USB port it should immediately start charging since this doesn't depend on the OS recognizing anything. On some laptops, such as the Lenovo Thinkpad series, there's even an always-on USB port (the yellow one) that you can use to charge your phone even while your laptop is in standby.

Have you tried a different USB cable or other USB ports on your computer?

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I have bought different Usb cables because of this. My work computer does not detect my phone either.. So I can't connect it at home or at work.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
If it's not even charging there's no physical connection. The second you plug your phone into any USB port it should immediately start charging since this doesn't depend on the OS recognizing anything. On some laptops, such as the Lenovo Thinkpad series, there's even an always-on USB port (the yellow one) that you can use to charge your phone even while your laptop is in standby.

Have you tried a different USB cable or other USB ports on your computer?

Immediately i plug it into the pc it starts charging then it stops charging like 3sec after plugged in and then the pc reports that the usb i connected is not recognized...

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
Is your phone detected on another computer?
When plugging it to your computer, can you see it in the device manager? (as a phone, as an unknown device, as something...)

No other PC is detecting my phone. And yes i can see it in the device manager as an unknown device with an exclamation marl

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes