Biggest Concern - Windows 10 Mobile

srednadna

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Even though you can pin contacts to the home screen there is a huge difference since the contact tile isn?t updated with message counter, latest update from contact etc as it was on 8.1.
In addition contact details does not contain log history across various services such as mail, call history, facebook, linkedin etc.
Only text message log is available.
So to get an overview of communication with a contact you now need to open X number of apps instead of having it all on the live tile.
And to me, that is a big stepback, since this was one of the things that really differentiated WP from IOS and Android.

Loosing functionality when upgrading can be hard to accept (and understand).

MP3Mike

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to add words for the keyboard word suggestions????

The dang thing is missing so many words and I cannot figure out how to add them.

You type the word you want, then tap on the word and it will appear with a + in front of it in the suggestion bar. Tap that word with the + and it should add it to the dictionary.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Even though you can pin contacts to the home screen there is a huge difference since the contact tile isn?t updated with message counter, latest update from contact etc as it was on 8.1.
In addition contact details does not contain log history across various services such as mail, call history, facebook, linkedin etc.
Only text message log is available.
So to get an overview of communication with a contact you now need to open X number of apps instead of having it all on the live tile.
And to me, that is a big stepback, since this was one of the things that really differentiated WP from IOS and Android.

Loosing functionality when upgrading can be hard to accept (and understand).

It's a beta, not a finished product. While I agree with you it doesn't mean it's not coming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise