Gotta give Groove credit

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Used to hate Xbox music and the early Groove. On 950, love it. It's blazing fast. Plus we're getting a big update today with new features. Prob won't bring it back to Zune greatness. But it's already great so...

Anybody agree?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I agree! I've really grown to like Groove. I wish it was a bit easier to discover new music. But besides that, I think the design & function are great.

spetstnelis

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I have Google Music All Access, so I don't own any songs myself. Is there a way to transfer all my playlists and liked songs to Groove?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I agree! I've really grown to like Groove. I wish it was a bit easier to discover new music. But besides that, I think the design & function are great.

I think they should carry over some of the design that VLC app has. And also i hate when it drops me in the 'Now playing' menu instead of the last one i was in. Other than that, it's pretty much cool.

I'm using Music Locker for now, but if Groove gets better, i'll be back.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Used to hate Xbox music and the early Groove. On 950, love it. It's blazing fast. Plus we're getting a big update today with new features. Prob won't bring it back to Zune greatness. But it's already great so...

Anybody agree?

I thought people hated Zune and it's hardware?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
it has potential compared to previous 8.1 fiasco, now lets see if this "huge" update puts it in working condition

onetwright

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Zune was amazing and I miss it to this day. Groove is certainly miles better than Xbox music and has recovered some of Zune's visual appeal. My complaint is that I can't like songs or change the character of the radio stations I create, and the song selections are nowhere near as good as other steaming music services

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I think Groove needs design improvements, lots of them. Functionality-wise, it's ok, I don't need too many fancy stuff. But one thing that still doesn't work (since I got my 1520 with WP 8.0) is that the correct song/album art doesn't appear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck