I picked up my Lumia 950XL last week and the app I'm missing the most is HERE Transit. At the moment it seems none of the HERE apps are being published and I can't see an article from WP discussing this, or more importantly their return, other than a brief reference to them not being available due to a 'technical glitch'.

I know that they just changed hands but how long can a glitch like this last?

I have a bad feeling they may never come out, leaving a huge HERE Transit/CItymapper shaped hole in the W10M app landscape.
    12-10-2015 03:35 AM
    I'm sorry to be the one who bear the bad news but the HERE apps will most probably disappear forever from the Windows store. There is no official word on that but we can assume it
    12-10-2015 03:38 AM
    Have you tried using sysapp pusher to get the here apps? Some have suggested it can help you get the apps and others back though it didn't work for me when I needed to get Lumia camera
    xandros9 likes this.
    12-10-2015 03:39 AM
    MS can prevent you from downloading apps from the store in two ways:
    1. It does not pop in search results in the store
    2. it blocks the app in the store from installing ("not compatible with your device" or "app is blocked due to a corporate guideline")

only when it's reason number one you can not install the desired app Sysapp Pusher helps. Problem with HERE apps is it is getting blocked by Microsoft/Here.
    The only way to get it is to reset your device to 8.1 and then upgrade it W10 (but that's also not possible with the Lumia 950)
    libra89 likes this.
    12-10-2015 04:18 AM
    I have the HERE apps updated on my Lumia 1020. HERE Transit updated yesterday
    12-10-2015 05:33 AM
    I have the HERE apps updated on my Lumia 1020. HERE Transit updated yesterday
    yes, we know that. If you HERE apps already on your phone you won't lose them (until you hard reset e.g.)
    12-10-2015 05:50 AM
    I dont understand that, I upgraded from 8.1. Here drive kept working. As I recall transit and maps asked me to download a better app. I think they both didn't work.
    Right now H drive and H maps work. Transit still asks me to download a new app, which I can't.

The function of transit is in the windows maps though. It's just ugly and a bit confusing.

I also miss transit a lot.

Daniel Rubino said he heard, that HERE suite will come back....hmmm?

***edit, just tried my transit, now it works again, without the dialog, that says I have to download a new app? Mysterious☺***
    12-10-2015 02:48 PM
    I dont understand that, I upgraded from 8.1. Here drive kept working. As I recall transit and maps asked me to download a better app. I think they both didn't work.
    Right now H drive and H maps work. Transit still asks me to download a new app, which I can't.

The function of transit is in the windows maps though. It's just ugly and a bit confusing.

I also miss transit a lot.

Daniel Rubino said he heard, that HERE suite will come back....hmmm?

***edit, just tried my transit, now it works again, without the dialog, that says I have to download a new app? Mysterious☺***
    Today I got an update for Here Transit and after this update transit worked. Is it possible that you enabled auto update apps that would explain why it "suddenly" works.
    12-10-2015 03:06 PM
    Sygic work well, but it cost some money.
    Worth it tho..
    12-10-2015 03:27 PM
    I did hard reset my 1020 and my HERE apps did come back.
    12-11-2015 01:14 AM
    Maps (the app by Microsoft, embeded into Win10 and Win10M) uses data from HERE, so, it's basicly the same map data, in a better app. That's why I suggest using Maps. I loved HERE a lot. It's just that I don't see a bright future for it, especially not on Win10M. I really don't think BMW and others care about Windows Phone, all they needed is the map data so they can embed it into their cars or whatever. Now that they have it, I guess HERE will just stay like it is, untill it breaks. Then they'll just pull it out of the store 'trying to fix it', and that will be the last you'll hear of it.
    Maps works great, for now. And it looks better.
    12-13-2015 10:52 PM
    Maps (the app by Microsoft, embeded into Win10 and Win10M) uses data from HERE, so, it's basicly the same map data, in a better app. That's why I suggest using Maps. I loved HERE a lot. It's just that I don't see a bright future for it, especially not on Win10M. I really don't think BMW and others care about Windows Phone, all they needed is the map data so they can embed it into their cars or whatever. Now that they have it, I guess HERE will just stay like it is, untill it breaks. Then they'll just pull it out of the store 'trying to fix it', and that will be the last you'll hear of it.
    Maps works great, for now. And it looks better.
    I like the Maps app much more than Here.
    12-14-2015 12:36 AM
    @Harrie-S yes that is possible, probably what happened .:-)
    Harrie-S likes this.
    12-14-2015 05:24 AM
    Can you import the favourites saved under Here into Maps?
    12-14-2015 10:44 AM
    01-23-2016 04:34 AM
    I installed HERE transit on my 950xl the other day and love the app. Have my 85yr old father using it already on his 950xl as well. What a great app.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    01-24-2016 11:53 PM