Can't add contacts, Windows 10 preview. What can I do?

iblackford

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Can't add contacts, windows 10 preview

Hi All,

Forgive me if this is the wrong subforum, of if the question has been answered before, I did do some searching but did not find the answer to my problem. I cannot seem to add any contacts. As soon as I click on the add contacts + sign in people, the app crashes and takes me back to the start screen. Interesting things I noticed:

1) if I'm logged into a skype account that is not my own, I can add contacts
2) I can't add contacts if I'm logged into the skype account that is the same account my phone is registered with

No matter what I do, even if I seem to have added a contact correctly, they are not seen as contacts by whatsapp. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated, without a contact list a phone is kind of useless!

Thanks, Ivan

Mehdi Fallah Mojeni

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Hey wuts up . i cant speak english very well, but i want to help u through this problem . my lil brother got the same problem with his people app. he is on 640 xl . all i do was for him was this . Go to the people app > Setting > add an account > add one of ur acc ( i add there his Gmail acc ) there and now the problem is fix :) . i hope u will fix this problem
sry for my english ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12