I have a barrage of problems.

CptShadows

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Battery Heating up wile charging. Ridiculously hot. Turned off all services such as wifi mobile data, ext. All apps are closed out. Windows Hello, and Hey Cortana turned off. Removed SD card. Still hot.

All of a sudden every time the phone gets turned off, tile background disappears, and the system color resets to grey.

Phone says there is an update to download. When I press it says downloading but increases battery drain after a few hours 0%

Battery draining over night, if not plugged in. I had my phone charged to 100 before I slept woke up 5 hours later 20percent.

Every time the phone is turned off and then back on, I get a warning message that phone storage(not sd card) is low. I have 23gb free.

I'm not using the Developer Preview or insider. Lumia 950.

Help. I'm really about ready to jump ship, because Microsoft destroys there stable os every time they make a number jump. If Microsoft Really wants to compete with Apple and Android, they need to start making a phone thats up to par. I've had a windows mobile phone for 10 years. This buy far is the most frustrating to use.

David Armstrong3

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I had similar problems, and more, with my 950. I did a restore even though Microsoft said to wait. I've only had my phone for a few days so no big deal. Battery hasn't drained, no longer gets hot, running smoothly now. I too was considering going back to iOS but I'm glad I didn't. Took a couple of tries to get the update to go through though.

stnley

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
MY 950xl and my wife's 950 have been having similar issues as of 2 days ago. she got the 0% update thing but mine did not get the update prompt. phones are near unusable. Is Microsoft aware of the issue?

CptShadows

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I wound up resetting my phone and I am avoiding the update until I see reports of the update being patched. That fixed the problem, but I lost my setting cause I didn't want to use the back up just in case it was an app that was installed. Really didn't want to risk causing damage to the device due to over heating, because quite frankly I don't have time to be running around trying to get it replaced, or having it shipped weeks before the holidays.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Hardware reset. system> about> reset
Don't restore backup. Enjoy.

My friend just updated her ipad air 2 to ios 9.2 and is having the weirdest issue where the screen starts flipping like crazy and she can't turn it off unless she uses both home screen and power button. So yah those who believe ios is without problems are wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)