Where is device hub/gadget app?

Thomas Dewangga

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I have L920 with latest build W10. And I got update for device hub. The question is, where I can access the Gadget app? I can't find it on app list or settings list. Can someone tell me how?

Florin_Anghel

Banned
Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
No bother, it's not like it's working. I flashed the app on my phone 930, and it still doesn't do app notifications on DT-903 wireless charger. Useless app, useless Microsoft.

Thomas Dewangga

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I know its turned into Gadgets, my problem is that app is not in app list. The app just like a ghost, if connect my wireless headset, it will launch from nowhere. I can access the app IF only I search from the Store through the web page, in Store I click open and it will launch perfectly. It just not exist in app list.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, that's what I get for trying to remember stuff.

Device Hub was in settings, extras. Gadgets is in the all apps list. If it's not there, it must be hiding the same place as the FM Radio app on some 950s.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
i had the same problem go into storage sense and device storage uninstall it from there, then redownload it from the app store and when u reinstall it it will reappear

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon