Manual Hiding of Navigation Bar in Wimdows 10 Mobile!!!

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I would like to know that can we hide Navigation Bar MANUALLY in Windows 10 Mobile??? As we can do in Windows Phone 8.1???
If No, then how is its performance when it comes to auto hiding?
Thank You.

anubhavsrivas

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I am using Lumia 730 and running at latest build. Installed the windows 10 build 15 days before, find out few bugs. First the Cortana live tile stop working after few hours. Once you open the cortana, it starts working. It seems the background process is not running properly. I need to refresh to by opening to get the Live tile working and the same goes weather live tile. However, some of the live tiles are working properly. Done hard reset and soft reset many times. The navigation bar is also defective, when you hide the bar at start screen it shows the reflection of the background image when you swipe up to hide up. It show up for a very short second. It happens every time. Lock screen has also a bug, whenever i unlock the phone after a long time it fluctuates. I add the weather to show the updates and never come up until I open the weather app and after few hours the status of weather on lock screen goes off. It seems I need to refresh everything in a regular time interval. Waiting for the official upgrade. Also, If anyone know, let me know, how to install if the official windows 10 mobile comes up on the insider running windows 10. My windows device recovery tool is not installing getting error. I would not be able to roll back. Your help will be appreciated.

TLuck Sharma

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I am using Lumia 730 and running at latest build. Installed the windows 10 build 15 days before, find out few bugs. First the Cortana live tile stop working after few hours. Once you open the cortana, it starts working. It seems the background process is not running properly. I need to refresh to by opening to get the Live tile working and the same goes weather live tile. However, some of the live tiles are working properly. Done hard reset and soft reset many times. The navigation bar is also defective, when you hide the bar at start screen it shows the reflection of the background image when you swipe up to hide up. It show up for a very short second. It happens every time. Lock screen has also a bug, whenever i unlock the phone after a long time it fluctuates. I add the weather to show the updates and never come up until I open the weather app and after few hours the status of weather on lock screen goes off. It seems I need to refresh everything in a regular time interval. Waiting for the official upgrade. Also, If anyone know, let me know, how to install if the official windows 10 mobile comes up on the insider running windows 10. My windows device recovery tool is not installing getting error. I would not be able to roll back. Your help will be appreciated.

Thank You for your detailed review bro. I too have a Lumia 730 and I have W8.1 in it. Waiting for Official W10M update. For getting official update I think you'll have to unregister from insider app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss