MSA Credentials

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
As of this morning my Lumia 640 phone isn't alerting me when I receive texts. When I restarted the phone it popped up a message that said "There is a problem with your MSA Credentials. Please re-enter your MSA Credentials"

When I hit "continue" nothing happened. Anyone know what that is?

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Now my Gmail account is no longer synced to my phone and it says "Something went wrong... if this isn't your regular Microsoft account delete it and re-enter your regular account information"

What is going on?

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I've been getting that all week on my 950. Idk if it's a bug or a way to remotely access a device /account info. I checked where my account was accessed/attempt to access from was in China and Russia.

kmolter

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm also randomly getting the "There is a problem with your MSA Credentials. Please re-enter your MSA Credentials." on my new Lumia 950. Hitting continue does nothing. This started a few days ago. Text and e-mail randomly locks up. The only way I have found that fixes it (temporarily) is hard reset by holding down power button and volume down. I have all the latest software updates. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
bugs? another day on w10? it happened on my pc a while ago cause a previous bluescreen apparently damaged some data on the ssd, after a check and auto fix it never appeared again, so it might be something similar on mobile, never seen it on my phone though

kmolter

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
Update to my problem: I went to the Microsoft store and they wiped and reloaded the 950 Windows 10 OS. Since then, I have not had any issues. This was a pain, but service at the Microsoft store was excellent and I suppose it is expected to have growing pains with a new phone and new OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte