Wifi does not work

Popol67

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Sorry I cannot seem to find the build I have....I am on the insider fast track and want to download the latest version (10586.36), I am on the previous one...

However since installing that version I have no wifi access. It sees my network and gives me the 'connecting' then the message 'Your phone can't connect to the Wifi network xxxx'. I have not been able to access wifi since the last update. Problem is I cannot download the new one as I have no wifi (haha)

In Belgium on a Lumia 930.

Thanks for any help!

Paul

hkdrj

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
If the wifi you?re trying to access is an Enterprise Wifi, you?re out of luck. Still doesn?t work in that build. It?s the third build in a row where Enterprise Wifi is broken.

JensGr

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi Paul,

i have a similar problem on my Lumia 830 and 730. Every times i charge my devices and disconnect them from the power plug after loading, they cannot connect to my Wifi network at home or to the one at my parents anymore. I see the Wifi network in the settings but if i try to connect i get the same error you get. What helps for me is to power off the device and then boot it up again. After the boot up is finished i can again connect to the Wifi network. I would really like to know how to fix this behavior with a better solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3