Phone running W10 not showing in MS devices pages

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 640 running W10 Mobile is signed into my Microsoft account, but it does not show on my list of devices at account.microsoft.com/devices. The instructions there say to add it by adding the account to the phone, which I've already done. I'd like to be able to access the features from the site (find my phone, for example) so I want to get it on there. Any ideas?

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
In your phone go to Settings > Update & Security > Find my phone. Toggle off "save my device's location..." and "save my devices location more frequently". After that toggle both on. On PC refresh account.microsoft.com/devices, your phone now shows on the list. Hope it helps.

indospot

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem, I was thinking maybe a hard reset would help, but I don't really want to reset the phone now.

Sent from mTalk

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
In your phone go to Settings > Update & Security > Find my phone. Toggle off "save my device's location..." and "save my devices location more frequently". After that toggle both on. On PC refresh account.microsoft.com/devices, your phone now shows on the list. Hope it helps.

Worked! Now it's listed on the devices page and I can see the location and reset protection state. Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa