Can't download keyboard languages

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi can anybody download keyboard language keyboard's after the latest build? I have installed the insider preview and enrolled, thanks

josepmanel1983

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Same here, it's really annoying. I did a hard reset after the last build because I was having problems with notifications (Outlook app mainly) and now that's fixed but I've lost my keyboard languages and I really need them. The only solution I can think of at this point is to roll back to 8.1, install the languages and then install W10 once again, but I've done that a million times already and I'm not doing it again. I guess I'm screwed because I doubt it will be fixed before January...

orionben

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Had the same issue for a few weeks, then I received an update for the Keyboard and not I have both.

Wife had the same issue and she is still on 8.1!

GuybrushCH

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
same issue here... I had to downgrade to 8.1, install .29, install all keyboards and speech recognition and then upgrade again to .36...

RealtorTechGuy

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Had the same issue. The re-enrolling in insider preview did not work. The only solution was to use device recovery, down grade to .0, without restoring upgrade to .29. I stayed away from .36 for the past two weeks and I really enjoyed the 950. When I did the upgrade to .29 I did not restore from backup. Just last night decided to re-enroll in Insider Preview and upgraded to .36. Everything is working well. I did not hard reset. However might consider doing that as battery life has not improved with .36 as many have suggested. The entire process took about two hours. However b not doing a restore I believe the device has works better. Manually setup the device. Had had very little issue after this process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz