LUMIA 950 MISSES!! If it doesnt come in 1 month, returning to Amazon!!

Cruachan 11

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Is this 950 sepcific? I only ask because on my 925 double-tap to wake works and I've always had the HERE apps with every iteration of the preview builds. Never had to load them myself either, comes from store after a hard reset.

Have been lots of people with HERE issues though, so I might be lucky. :)

MP3Mike

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Is this 950 sepcific? I only ask because on my 925 double-tap to wake works and I've always had the HERE apps with every iteration of the preview builds. Never had to load them myself either, comes from store after a hard reset.

Have been lots of people with HERE issues though, so I might be lucky. :)

The 950 doesn't have double-tap to wake. (At least not right now, it isn't even listed as a feature in the specs.)

As far as the HERE apps because of a "bug" they aren't available to install on any device that doesn't already have them installed. So if your phone came with them installed you are fine because they are there after a hard reset. But nobody, not even WP8.1 users, can install the apps from the store. (But they can update them if they are already installed.)

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
The 950 doesn't have double-tap to wake. (At least not right now, it isn't even listed as a feature in the specs.)

As far as the HERE apps because of a "bug" they aren't available to install on any device that doesn't already have them installed. So if your phone came with them installed you are fine because they are there after a hard reset. But nobody, not even WP8.1 users, can install the apps from the store. (But they can update them if they are already installed.)
HERE just needs to be honest and tell people the HERE applications are dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720