Cannot change WhatsApp font size!

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
The font size of the chats cannot be changed from the Text Size settings in WhatsApp.
OS: Windows 10 build 10586.36. Handset: Lumia 640 Dual SIM

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Then it's a bug of the build. I don't know when they are gonna release a smooth build. It's been a long time!

Last edited:

NOOB4LIFE

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Then it's a bug of the build. I don't know when they are gonna release a smooth build. It's been a long time!

I don't think it's build's bug. Font size was fine after I updated my L640 from wp8.1 to wm10, but it messed up after I did a reset of my updated phone.

Anix90s

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Exactly same for me! It was okay after upgradation, but after a reset the font size is showing this issue. What else is it other than a bug?

Raymond George

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
got the latest Build, 10.0.10586.122 Lumia 640xl Lte, :crying: and just before this got installed the whatsapp size went bazar! i mean even a Blind man can see! Grrr what de hell.. the first time the size shot up i help de power+Vol down and reset it was back to normal.. and again after 15 mints went back BIG!! Microsoft.. please Advice...

Hena Osman

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I am facing the same problem in whatsapp. The font size got bigger by itself and i have tried everything;from restarting, text size increase and decrease both in phone n app. Nothing seems to work. My phone is Windows 535, And it is Windows 8.1software.
all of a sudden this has happened and I have never experienced such a problem before. I wonder it resolves soon.

bburg

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I am facing the same problem in whatsapp. The font size got bigger by itself and i have tried everything;from restarting, text size increase and decrease both in phone n app. Nothing seems to work. My phone is Windows 535, And it is Windows 8.1software.
all of a sudden this has happened and I have never experienced such a problem before. I wonder it resolves soon.

Everything? Including reinstall the app?

groucho7

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
The Settings in WhatsApp for Windows have no option to change the tiny text size, nor any other Chat options of any kind. This is really bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea