Does anyone care about seeing an official "8 tracks" UWP app for Windows10 & mobile

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious to know if I'm the only person on Windows 10 mobile (and desktop) that would LOVE to see the official 8 tracks UWP app..

Currently there are 4 third-party apps on the windows 10 mobile store, they are all WP8-8.1 apps and only 2 of them work on W10m while only one is actually worth using. (mixtapes)
On the desktop/tablet side, we have one 8 tracks app which was originally for W8.1 and luckily it is working properly. (8 tracks radio)

Unfortunately, neither of them is universal

What is 8 tracks (for your convenience):
It is a service where users and NOT robots create playlists with awesome music, it is 150% free and can easily replace e-radio stations at any given time!

Is there anyone else who would love to have the OFFICIAL "8 tracks" app which could install in all his/her windows devices?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: Does anyone care about seeing an official "8 tracks" UWP app for Windows10 & mobile

I'd give it a try, as I do love my music (still working on building my personal collection. Up to around 1,800 songs now, yay).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon