The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
01-18-2016 03:24 AM
28 12
tools
    People hub's live tile shows photos of contacts from facebook also, and as they change their profile picture, the people hub will follow. Sometime, I want to know whose pic that shown by people hub's tile. It will be nice if clicking the pic will open the people apps and directly show the contact own the pic.
    Right. It should have some func. to do. Otherwise it's just showcase. By above concept MS can display few details in maximize like new emails, can call/msg/email from there etc.

01-08-2016 10:00 AM
    S no gostei da arte do lbum, redondo fica feio, quadrado seria melhor... e a Tile ta muito grande, poderia ser um pouco menor, com as informaes e cones mais concentrados e polidos... Parabns pela Ideia, ficou muito boa! mas tente melhora-la ! good luck!

Translation: (via Translate.com - Microsoft(R) Translator)
    I just didn't like the album art, round gets ugly, square would be better ... and it's very great Tile, it could be a bit smaller, with the information and more concentrated and polished icons ... Congratulations for the idea, it was very good! but try to improve it good luck!
    Last edited by gpobernardo; 01-10-2016 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Added English translation
    01-08-2016 04:57 PM
    S no gostei da arte do lbum, redondo fica feio, quadrado seria melhor... e a Tile ta muito grande, poderia ser um pouco menor, com as informaes e cones mais concentrados e polidos... Parabns pela Ideia, ficou muito boa! mas tente melhora-la ! good luck!

Translation: (via Translate.com - Microsoft(R) Translator)
    I just didn't like the album art, round gets ugly, square would be better ... and it's very great Tile, it could be a bit smaller, with the information and more concentrated and polished icons ... Congratulations for the idea, it was very good! but try to improve it good luck!
    Thanks. this was just rough concept. So can be better as you said. :)
    01-18-2016 03:24 AM
28 12