OK, 2 separate topics I am hoping someone here can assist me with.

1. I am in need of a temporary fix for the latest update to Outlook Mail and Calendar. My live tile and lock-screen do not update for my MS account email. Seems to work okay for my Gmail and Exchange account. My glance screen plus live tile is showing 22 new emails when I have read and deleted most of them. Anyone know of a decent alternate email app I can use that is more consistent than what we have provided with W10M? I have tried Metro Mail and do not like the interface.

2. I have a 2015 Subaru Legacy. When syncing my L920 over Bluetooth I could make and take phone calls without issue, and then more importantly text to speech and speech to text worked without a hitch. I could not have been happier. Now when I sync my L950 to the same car I can make and take hands free phone calls with no problems. The problem I have is that when texts come in I no longer have text to speech nor speech to text. I dont use Cortana and dont want to use Cortana. Is this a requirement for getting hands free text to speech to work properly now in W10M? If this is so then I think I am back to my L920 and the L950 up on ebay. Please let me know if there are any work arounds. I did go in the Privacy setting and activate Speech, Inking & Typing option. Do I need to check the advanced option that is under Bluetooth? I have been playing around with different options for days and I am getting a tad frustrated.

Thanks,
    WA
    01-07-2016 08:31 PM